HelpLine is seeking a self-motivated, articulate and highly organized professional to work in a flexible, fast paced, non-profit environment. This individual should have strong administrative skills such as telephone skills, face to face client experience, typing, organizing, attend various meetings, preparing meeting minutes, project management and ability to work independently. This position is 40 hours per week and reports to the Fiscal Director.
- Minimum of 2 years office management experience
- Proficient with computer - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Flexible work schedule (some evenings or weekends may be required.) Attend special events, meetings, and trainings as required.
- Strong communication skills
- Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Provide own transportation when traveling is required
- Must pass a background check
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting and payroll experience
- Associates Degree preferred but work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus, but not required.